Well I rolled out of bed this morning. My eyes wanted to stay shut and my body wanted to stay put. But my mind told each “nothing comes to a dreamer but sleep.” After all the spiritual commotion I got a chance to look at today’s coupons. I have the paper delivered to my home every Sunday and Wednesday. Doing such will give me heads-up on how many papers to buy for the day. Today’s coupons look promising. So I will buy 40 papers. Yes! 40 papers! A few coupons look like they will either be next to nothing purchases or freebies. And I love next to nothing purchases and freebies!
It’s 3:11 am. I’m up searching for ways to acquire more coupons and coupon deals. My lack of sleep tells me perhaps my husband is right! I’m a very driven woman; because, I’m determined to figure out how to stretch and save my hard-earned dollar by getting the best coupon deals. So far I’ve found several ways to acquire more coupons and get a few freebies in the process:
- Check the schools recycle bins
- Visit gas stations for unsold papers
- Scout curbside recycle bins
- Charm your newspaper delivery person
- Take advantage of apartment life
- Play the trade game
- Look for free local papers
- Purchase newspapers (Denver’s local newspaper will allow people to have 5 papers delivered on Sunday and Wednesday of each week.)
$$ Savings $$
Dollar Store possible FREEBIES!
- Maybelline Nail Polish
- Atkins Entree
- Pedia Care, 4 oz.
- Rimmel make-up
- Alka-Seltzer plus Allergy